What are cookies?
Cookies are little text files which are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage or application. Cookies work to make your experience browsing our site as smooth as possible and they remember your preferences so you don’t have to insert your details again and again.
Cookies can be stored for i) varying lengths of time on your browser or device and ii) the party who places it. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web-browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
- Recognizing when you log in and any preferred settings
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and to serve you content which we believe improves your site experience
- Analyzing how you use our site which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance.
We will ensure that cookies will not be used for any purpose other than those described here.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use mainly three types of cookies as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies allow us to manage this Website and ensure it functions properly. They are essential to help you navigate around this Website and provide you with an improved navigation experience. If these cookies are disabled, we will not be in a position to offer you our services. We also use these cookies for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
- Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies including Google Analytics to gather anonymous statistical information for: assessing how our visitors use this Website; understanding the demographic and location of our visitors; evaluating how our new products are being received by users assessing the popularity of our marketing campaign; enhancing this Website content and service by customising this Website for you. Based on the anonymous data collected, these analytics tools will generate trend analysis and compile reports to attain the abovementioned purposes.
- Advertising cookies. Advertising cookies enable us to limit the number of times you see the same ad and to ensure that the ad content is relevant to your interests. These cookies, together with an identifier linked to your IP address, can track your activity across various websites and thus display ads in accordance to your preference.
Consent to cookies
How can you manage your consent?
- Chrome: Settings -- Advanced -- Content Settings -- Cookies.
- Safari: Preferences -- Privacy -- Cookies and website data.
- Firefox: Preferences -- Privacy -- History.
- Internet Explorer: Internet Options -- Privacy.
- Opera: Settings -- Privacy & security -- Cookies.
With new devices being created all the time, including tablets and phones it is not possible to list every browser for every device. The best advice is to consult the manufactures website for further instructions regarding cookies.