- Enjoy the highest safety standard in zipline canopy adventure in South-east Asia with managed by builders with more than 25 years of experience
- Zipline across the magnificent jungle canopies inside the UNESCO World Heritage Angkor Archaeological Park
- Enjoy the panoramic views on top 1,000 year old canopy and learn more about the park’s wildlife and nature
- Finish the tour with a nature walk and bring back tips on what you can do to protect the rainforests and gibbons
- Choose from two package duration and start time that suits your schedule
- Choice of Gold or Silver Course package
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Khmer traditional lunch (Gold Course) and Khmer snacks (Silver Course)
- Safety gear and equipment
- Insurance provided by the operator
- Additional services such like GoPro rental and private photographer fees
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability instantly
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- The Angkor Zipline is located inside the Angkor Enterprise
- Angkor Pass is not required for guests using transportation provided by Angkor Zipline
- Visitors wishing to visit the temples required a Angkor Pass for the tour date and arrange their own transportation
- This activity is not suitable for children aged 0-4 and below 100cm in height
- Participants must not weigh over 125kg in order to join the activity
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline unless a physician's release is provided
- Participants with heart conditions or unable to climb stairs or walk short distances without assistance cannot zipline
- Please note that you cannot wear sandals or flip flops for safety reasons
- For parents who do not wish to participate in the zipline activity, you may choose to pay a fee of USD15 per person at the ticketing counter. This includes lunch and transfers and you may relax in their lounge area and enjoy the facilities there. Additional services provided by Angkor Zipline include Gopro Rental (USD25) and private photographer services starting from USD37.50 (1-3 person).
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
Know Before You Go
Voucher Redemption Location
For this Activity/Package, you will be provided the operator's full details including address and contact details in your Mobile/Email Voucher.
Pick Up Information:
- Time: Approximately 10 minutes before the activity start time
- Location: Hotels within downtown Siem Reap (you'll be asked to fill in the hotel address prior to payment)
- Your exact pick up time will be reconfirmed by the operator in advance
What To Bring:
- Outdoor/Sport Shoes
- Extra clothes and bath towel
Angkor Zipline operates every day of the year from 6:30am to 4pm except holidays that impact access to sites because of national policies or closures.
Kindly approach your hotel’s Front Desk officer to contact Angkor Zipline to re-confirm your tour start time prior to your preferred schedule and arrange the pick-up services.
- Strictly Non-Refundable. Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled after booking is made.